What's new

Tech - Sektor Sektor 47% 2 meter & full stamina combo

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hate that Sektor uses all that stamina for his combos, but I suppose it's no different than someone who needs a lot of run cancels for their BnBs.

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
just in case you have 3 bars and your opponent has 51% life.
his x-ray can't get you that much damage, but using 3 bars in a combo can.
The best thing to do is not do combos that take away that much health for so much meter. Let's say you drop it and your opponent opens you up. You now have no meter to break or armor our any thing. When looking for combos you want to use the minimum amount of bars for good damaged.

Nortnauq

QUAN CHI FOR DLC
The best thing to do is not do combos that take away that much health for so much meter. Let's say you drop it and your opponent opens you up. You now have no meter to break or armor our any thing. When looking for combos you want to use the minimum amount of bars for good damaged.
what if you don't go for the damage, it doesn't kill, and then you get opened up?
you can break, but now you don't have meter when you could have just used the meter to kill before.
I agree overall that more consistent damage for less meter is ideal, but it's always nice to have that game winning 3 bar 50+% combo in your arsenal.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@northnarq:What's this combo that does 51%?

On average he does anywhere from 20-43% with the meter one, or two bars with some little higher in the mid to upper 40s. Which honestly is good enough since he builds meter fast and can just beat you by zoning.

Last edited:

Afumba

Noob
3 bars for 51% sounds like a lot of meter risk consonsidering that an xray combo does something like 48-50% without the risk of losing meter before the xray.

Last edited: