What's new

Secret Extra Far Ground Blast

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So doing DB2, B makes you do a close blast,
DB2 is about sweep distance
DB2, F is about midscreen
And then there is one not listed in the move list which reaches nearly full screen, the input is DB2, U.

Yah I posted this before in my status update, forgot to make a thread,

if you charge the full screen one it will actually hit them if they are full screen and then will need to be blocking low if they are just gonna sit there.

silly how they forgot to list these things,

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think Raven has this too, weird they decided to not include a move in the movelist again

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
i thought this was known already. you can also charge it by holding down
Does Down produce the same distance as up?(honest question)
Would be handy I imagine in combos so as not to hit Up and accidentally jump if your exec. is off OR through online lag.

REYTHEGREAT

Would be handy I imagine in combos so as not to hit Up and accidentally jump if your exec. is off OR through online lag.
tell you the truth, i havent tried it. i just used it for trait set ups.

ReZo

MKX

Hitting down is the same thing as hitting nothing. it does the medium distance laser if down is pressed

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You probably all know that you can use all 3 balls in a juggle without the opponent dropping, for instance, in the corner 213 db1b mb, j2 db1f, j2 db1, etc etc is a nice looking combo.

I suppose this means we can add another rep with j2 db1u ? This would look cool as hell. Too bad I can't test it until tonight, dammit :(