What's new

Question - Kitana Secret Brutalities?!?!

So, Tremor apparently has 2 secret Brutalities for each variation so my question is do all the kharacters? The only one I know for Kitana is the bounce back brutality! Are they preset or will they be released/ discoverable each patch! And I would love to see an x-ray brutality for my number one Edinian princess!

I would like her throw to become a brutality! I bet it is just don't know where to start as we all know there usually are certain requirements that need to be met to pull them off! I know there hidden in the game somewhere just need to figure it out!

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Considering how amazing she is, she should have tons of Brutalities.

Down the Middle: Grab Brutality, slices foe right down the middle lol.
You Spin Me Right Round: Fan-Nado, Exclusive to Royal Storm, Spin the opponent around until they come apart.
Off With Your Head!: Ex Staff Grab, Exclusive to Mournful, flipkicks their head off.
Fan-Tastic: Parry, Exclusive to Assassin, goes to town on their back, stabbing and ripping to shreds.

I have plenty of others.

Considering how amazing she is, she should have tons of Brutalities.

Down the Middle: Grab Brutality, slices foe right down the middle lol.
You Spin Me Right Round: Fan-Nado, Exclusive to Royal Storm, Spin the opponent around until they come apart.
Off With Your Head!: Ex Staff Grab, Exclusive to Mournful, flipkicks their head off.
Fan-Tastic: Parry, Exclusive to Assassin, goes to town on their back, stabbing and ripping to shreds.

I have plenty of others.
What about an XRAY brutality? I think may when she throws the fans when the opponents up in the air chops them into pieces? Dunno what do you think?

Back on topic, for royal storm, maybe an edenian dance (2,1) brutality. Idc how they kill the opponent, they should have kitana start breakdancing or moonwalking after the fact at the winning screen

Cool brutalities for the next patch would be;

Tanya's reckas
Mileenas grab
Kitanas grab
Mileena had a secret Brutality added involving her Low Pounce in June. She tears the opponent's arms off instead of just snapping them, and then her butt mushes there head as she slams them to the ground.