What's new

Question Secondary?

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For those of us that main KF, who's your secondary? I meant to ask this a while back and the thread in Shazam's forum reminded me.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I play Aquaman and Lantern with some Batman sprinkled in... but for no real reason other than I like how they play.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually played a bit with Aquaman and Catwoman and they seem like really balanced characters. MB Cat Dash and MB Trident Rush FTW!

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
What secondary do you guys think is the most logical for kf mains?

i was thinking raven maybe? idk, i have the hardest time with supermans that zone and aquaman

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
IMO the characters that give KF the biggest problems are the air masters like Hawkgirl and Superman, and the characters who don't have to respect her AA or don't have to respect her slide, like those with armored specials and aerial god. I don't know too much about Raven, but she seems to be able to take care of those types easily.

That being said, I don't know if this is a great secondary or not, but I switched over to Wonder Woman, who can deal with all of Killer Frost's main weaknesses really well. Only bad thing about WW is she is strong all around without something truly godly about her; probably the most well-balanced character who's still effective, but it sure makes you long for YOLO slide sometimes.

Goldi

Noob
I've been looking at Raven. I struggle against zoning. Not willing to blame Frost entirely though because the block system isn't second nature to me yet.

But, she looks like she has some fun stuff. Just... Intimidated to try her lol

Goatlegs

Noob
I've noticed that any character that has air control and can pester people from almost full screen would make a good secondary for her. I've been messing around with Deathstroke, Nightwing, and Raven; all of which have been working out pretty well, especially Deathstroke.