What's new

Season's Beatings Top 8 (so far)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Love the top 3.

I cant lie, I'm a fan of Dave's Freddy just because he plays him like Dairou... lol

And of course, gotta support my Skynet connection, Maxter.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
That's a hell of a triplet of characters for ANYONE who gets into Top 8 to deal with.

...Damn.

EDIT: THTB = $$$. This keeps getting better.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Top 8

Winners:

REO (Kabal)-NY
Erik Warda (Kabal)-NY
CD JR (Jax)-NY
Maxter (Cyrax/Sektor/Stryker)-NY

Losers:

THTB (Reptile)-Ohio
ChrisG (Reptile/KL)-NY
Tom Brady (KL/Sub)
m2Dave (Freddy)-Ohio

5 Out of the top 8 are NY players(4 in winners Bracket), and you still think Ohio has a chance :p :bighammer:

Catch it tomorrow on Teamsp00ky's stream: www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Did PL even enter this? Tom Brady was crashing in his basement for god's sakes. How can you win EVO and not even participate in a tournament in your own backyard? :facepalm:

Guess he's too busy polishing his golden belt. Go REO!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I really want to see video of M2Dave's freddy.... is there any actual video of competitive freddy play anywhere?
Think lots of glove tosses and ground claws, that's what I saw anyways. Stream was lagging pretty hard for me. Basically, it was vanilla Kano with ground claws.

Think lots of glove tosses and ground claws, that's what I saw anyways. Stream was lagging pretty hard for me. Basically, it was vanilla Kano with ground claws.
Well I tried tinkering with Freddy a bit... his normals all seem slow as shit so I guess all he has is his zoning game. So he's pretty much a poor man's n00b?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Btt Ownge Mble said:
Well I tried tinkering with Freddy a bit... his normals all seem slow as shit so I guess all he has is his zoning game. So he's pretty much a poor man's n00b?
No. Freddy is better than Noob. Freddy has safer zoning, better normals, better damage, and better mix ups. Freddy has several issues up close, though. There is no magic d+4, elbow dash, or quick armor move to bail you out when you get trapped.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
No. Freddy is better than Noob. Freddy has safer zoning, better normals, better damage, and better mix ups. Freddy has several issues up close, though. There is no magic d+4, elbow dash, or quick armor move to bail you out when you get trapped.
Freddy is a far superior zoner... but Noob is a well rounded zoner. If Freddy had an up knee ... different story yes?

Btw... dave.... damn man. I would be pissed at being locked down full screen the way you are capable of. just insane.