What's new

Season's Beating Money Matches

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Alright, well I'm not sure for sure who is all going to Season's Beatings Summer Slam this upcoming Saturday May 5th, but I'm going and I want make things interesting. Everything is always more interesting with money matches! So for anyone who is going to Season's Beatings this weekend, if you have any rivals you know that are going as well and you want to call them out, do so in this thread :)

I have never had a money match with anyone yet since I started attending offline tournaments, so I definitely want to get some in this weekend. I'm calling out everybody, I don't care who you are or what your name is!

Anyone want to challenge FOREVER KING in his first money match for 50$, who's down? :D Let's get it

Espio

Kokomo
I would do a 1 dollar money match..I am poor and need money for gas home and food lol.

I would never do money matches XD

After I saw Shujinkydink on FR stream won $5, he lost the $5 afterwards... could've bought 5 $1 burgers with that :eek:
lol you are so silly:p.

ForeverKing

Yo.... Lets get these money matches in! I haven't seen nobody call anybody else out yet, whats up TYM? Somebody has got to accept my challenge :/

I wont be there, but hypothetically would you do a money match where instead if u lost you had to change your name to forever queen on xbl and if i did i had to change my name to vaginapowa?

Yo.... Lets get these money matches in! I haven't seen nobody call anybody else out yet, whats up TYM? Somebody has got to accept my challenge :/
Alright I don't have $50, so I propose this...if I win you give me $50. If I you win I buy you a shirt that fits.

BAZING! (JK please don't beat me up)

I would play for like 5$

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

ForeverKing

Alright, finally looks like we got 1 match!^^^

Anyone else? Come on people. Is there a way to tag every single member on TYM? lol

ForeverKing

Woah wait I said 5$...5$ I can easily hand over, 50$ and I'm not making it home....er I mean YOU GETTIN BODIED BRAH! GIMME 'DEM GREENBACKS!!!!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
lol I know you said you only wanted to do 5$ :p

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I would never do money matches XD

After I saw Shujinkydink on FR stream won $5, he lost the $5 afterwards... could've bought 5 $1 burgers with that :eek:
Unless there's a Sonic nearby you're not going to really get any decent quality burger for $1 lol