What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@STB Sgt Reed you have been moved to GROUP TEAL, do not play @Saboteur-6 or @ElZacho. (balances matches already played this week)
@DixieFlatline78 you have been moved to GROUP RED, do not play @Bigdreamer. (to balance matches, you played last week anyway)
Both of you retain your points for the week and all the same rankings.

YELLOW GROUP has been dissolved for this week. See changes made here:
LEAGUE CURRENT RANKINGS

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry, everyone! I’m so disappointed, I’ve been looking forward to getting in my league matches all week. I’m even picking up my new $200 gaming monitor today and couldn’t wait to play some PS4 matches on a non-46” screen. I hate to get emotional over video games but I am legit devastated right now...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Sorry, everyone! I’m so disappointed, I’ve been looking forward to getting in my league matches all week. I’m even picking up my new $200 gaming monitor today and couldn’t wait to play some PS4 matches on a non-46” screen. I hate to get emotional over video games but I am legit devastated right now...
No worries man! As soon as you're ready to jump back in let me know. :)

Both @SHAOLIN and @azeth123 had to take a little break too. I had to move @STB Sgt Reed and @DixieFlatline78 so they aren't shorted points and variety is kept.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I am still able to play my matches this week if the people in my group wanted to.
My bad I though you were done for the moment. I moved you to group Grey then, you already played one set so don't play @Buster Skruggs. I'll add you to our group message since I'm in that one as well.
@unclebennysrice 3-0 me
d'vorah v skarlet
Will update.
Who else plays Jade in this league?
I believe @Professor Oak just picked her up?