What's new

Scorpion's Vendetta Remastered In HD! :)

Yo folks,

I'm sure some of you know my vids :D if not, have a look.

Also included the original version in annotions, but what's new in this? HD finally... Picking up more and more skills every day so I've also added one or two scenes and improved the whole video and added new effects. Stay tuned for other videos as well!

Cheers :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
holy shit balls...

This video made me wanna pick up Scorpion.... amazing work!

Haha, thanks guys xD funny comments.

Uploading Subby right now, I'm worried about ray/lightning effects but meh.. I'll post it in Subby char section ofc

BookBurning

Voidwards
I love it but just some constructive criticism.

Tone the audio down a bit more during the speaking parts, sometimes it's hard to hear what they're saying and it takes away from the cinematic value of it. That's just my two cents, great great work though. I'm on shitty headphones however though so I may be completely wrong. haha.

I love it but just some constructive criticism.

Tone the audio down a bit more during the speaking parts, sometimes it's hard to hear what they're saying and it takes away from the cinematic value of it. That's just my two cents, great great work though. I'm on shitty headphones however though so I may be completely wrong. haha.
Hmm, it possible but the weird thing is that I was focusing on just that. I was trying to level out the whole sound to be on same level, not to quiet or too loud but I do recall some voices were messed up so.. :)

BookBurning

Voidwards
Hmm, it possible but the weird thing is that I was focusing on just that. I was trying to level out the whole sound to be on same level, not to quiet or too loud but I do recall some voices were messed up so.. :)
It's all subjective man, I wasn't taking anything at all from your work. :) It's great either way and very well done.

It's all subjective man, I wasn't taking anything at all from your work. :) It's great either way and very well done.
hey, its cool :D -Actually glad you've told me this cause I'll keep me mindful of 'voices' in the future to be extra careful with them :) -glad you like the video, there's also subtitles in description if there's any problem