What's new

Breakthrough - Scorpion Scorpion whiffing issues vs Ermac

I love this. Ermac floats. It looks like he floats all day. Floor projectiles should not hit him but they do. He can do this with his 6 frame high string too.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
There many issues like this, its quite dumb I agree, but Scorpions hurtbox causes similar things that make other characters moves whiff all the time, so if they do fix this( hopefully), they better extend his hurtbox as well.

A bit behind but I had a few other things. @YOMI REO was correct. These sorts of things tend to be found by random, but they don't seem to be TOO uncommon. This is one example I stumbled across after losing a set to a Brood Mother player.

F34 obviously, but B1 was a bit surprising. This isn't to do with Scorpion, but just to demonstrate the whole 3D this vs 2d that or however people would like to put it.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Why do I think that it's Ermac's privilege being in air? He's the only one that can avoid Scorpion's EX leg-lock.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
A bit behind but I had a few other things. @YOMI REO was correct. These sorts of things tend to be found by random, but they don't seem to be TOO uncommon. This is one example I stumbled across after losing a set to a Brood Mother player.

F34 obviously, but B1 was a bit surprising. This isn't to do with Scorpion, but just to demonstrate the whole 3D this vs 2d that or however people would like to put it.
Oh yeah Ermac has a bunch of low crushes lol. I've had Ermacs B1 over Erron's low grenades for example. Pretty sure F4 has gone over stuff too.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Lmaoooooo I thought this happened to me today but I was convinced I just got the low block in time haha maybe not!

Oh yeah Ermac has a bunch of low crushes lol. I've had Ermacs B1 over Erron's low grenades for example. Pretty sure F4 has gone over stuff too.
Don't forget F3! I love hoping over that sand grenade lmao

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lmaoooooo I thought this happened to me today but I was convinced I just got the low block in time haha maybe not!

Don't forget F3! I love hoping over that sand grenade lmao
F3 AND F34, bruuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh