What's new

Scorpion players is this worth using?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I have never seen this posted, so here it goes; if you land a kombo and do a double tele, ie JIP 11 spear NJP dash B2 JK tele jk tele, you can do a third tele and have enough time to block wakeups/pokes or do a 50|50/pressure if they are trained to respect the follow-up.

Basically Scorpion can copy Smoke's setup while still landing his meaty kombos.

Do you like this? Would you ever use it?

Ah, it is known. Cool. So F43 double spear ender is better?
definitely, this combo is good but its still a gimmick. setups I used to do were like after baiting the first wakeup attack, I would grab them the second time because they know I am trying to bait a wakeup, or I would go for low or overhead or pressure.

But as a scorpion player, you need to put the other player in a vortex and the great void does that, you need to eliminate the wakeup game to take be able to play scorpion at his best, because it is hard for him to get started, thats his problem.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol Demo Scorp had RIDICULOUS combos with no JK limit, I remember Check's vids haha.

It's ok for mind games, wake up set ups etc but wouldn't do it personally. As a Scorp player myself, I prefer to mix up his jip with 11, DB4, jip11, throw, 11 spear, crossover jip 1,>2,3 vortex etc, etc

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I have never seen this posted, so here it goes; if you land a kombo and do a double tele, ie JIP 11 spear NJP dash B2 JK tele jk tele, you can do a third tele and have enough time to block wakeups/pokes or do a 50|50/pressure if they are trained to respect the follow-up.

Basically Scorpion can copy Smoke's setup while still landing his meaty kombos.

Do you like this? Would you ever use it?
Yea this is what I used before the void was discovered. Doing a 3rd tele sometimes baits wake-ups attacks, but eventually they learn its just a shenanigan and doesn't really anything besides put you at disadvantage. If you do a jf tele you actually end up on the other side of them wihch may screw up the direction of their wake-up attack. Just don't screw it up tho hehe.

After the jk tele x2 you can also end it with a d1 and if they don't roll, puts at the perfect distance for a max range b2/f4 mix up. And since b2 has such ridiculous priority, it beats a lot of wake-up attacks.

Problem is if they roll though. :/

And these are the reasons why the void is so good. No options at all besides having to guess. Its the only saving grace for Scorpion at this point, but its a good one.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Yea this is what I used before the void was discovered. Doing a 3rd tele sometimes baits wake-ups attacks, but eventually they learn its just a shenanigan and doesn't really anything besides put you at disadvantage. If you do a jf tele you actually end up on the other side of them wihch may screw up the direction of their wake-up attack. Just don't screw it up tho hehe.

After the jk tele x2 you can also end it with a d1 and if they don't roll, puts at the perfect distance for a max range b2/f4 mix up. And since b2 has such ridiculous priority, it beats a lot of wake-up attacks.

Problem is if they roll though. :/

And these are the reasons why the void is so good. No options at all besides having to guess. Its the only saving grace for Scorpion at this point, but its a good one.
Yea :| I remember fondly when he was just outside top 10, teetering in. Memories.

JAP

Combo maker
I have one that can serve, and can serve to wake-up, If They roll or not:

Jp-1,1-spear- njp-dash-b2-jk-teleport punch-dash-2,1-teleport punch-d1(teleport punch)

The latter teleport punch does not connect, passing over the opponent.