What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Scorpion in October 4th's new patch

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
I just noticed that Scorpion actually lands further back after a blocked X-Ray as he is no longer in range to use f2 like he was before. Man I always missed using his pseudo frame trap at the end of games to catch opponents pressing buttons

According to my experience in the new patch Ninjutsu got better not worse overall.
My most positive experience is the armor launcher removal and running change I feel that my neutral play worth more and it is worth spacing and playing footsie game.

I did not read other character's forum yet but several guys were crying due to the armor launchers taken away. :)
I can imagibe that several braindead players will have hard time to get used to the changes where he should think more during the game.

As a Ninjtusu player I felt that I can still play my game as before just the opponent is more fair lol.

(Playing other characters as well and I feel the nerf in several cases - might be annoying for lot of us but being equal and fair will worth more). I feel that it is quite a different game now.