What's new

Tech Scorpion Hell Fire Setups

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Okay guys, this thread will serve to post and/or discuss Hell Fire setups.

In my opinion the best way to setup 'no escape' Hell Fire, both regular and MB versions, is after an Air Throw. It creates some distance and some specials used by the opponent on wakeup won't hit you, i.e. Batmans Slide.

I'm not counting here the ... 112 xx bf1 db2, because those are granted and an option after his 'vortex'.

The wakes up I've used are 'the only reasonable' due to the distance you are from Scorpion. I also tested against wake up jumps, don't know if every jump frame data is the same for the cast, if it is regular Hell Fire can be jumped out but the MB version cannot.

Here we go!

*NOTE: I haven't finished the cast, last night I translated TONY-T combos and started on the Hell Fire setups. Tonight I'll have all cast covered.*

EDIT: It's done, all cast wake ups tested.

Legend: HIT/MISS/TRADE

The Flash:
- db1: HF/MB HF
- bf2: HF/MB HF
- df3: HF/MB HF
- db3: HF/MB HF

Nightwing:
Escrima
- db2: HF/MB HF
- df2: HF/MB HF

Staff
- bf3: HF/MB HF

Batman
- df1: HF/MB HF

Cyborg
- bf1: HF/MB HF
- dbf3: HF/MB HF
Green Arrow:
Superman
Raven
Aquaman
- dd3: HF/MB HF
Wonderwoman
Lasso

Shield&Sword
- bf: HF/MB HF

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Scorpion
- fb3: HF/MB HF
Hawkgirl
- bf2: HF/MB HF(do it when she's leaving the ground)
Shazam
Green Lantern
Batgirl
- dd3: HF/MB HF
Lobo
Joker
Harley Quinn

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Solomon Grundy
Lex Luthor
Catwoman
Deathstroke
Ares
- dd2: HF/MB HF
Killerfrost
Doomsday
Sinestro
- df1: HF/MB HF
Black Adam
Bane
- bf1: HF/MB HF(don't forget that if Bane as Venon active some of his specials/normals will be armored)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i was looking into way to guarantee MB hellfire as air throw to MB hellfire doesnt work on the whole cast , here's what found at my first look....
(also has some random unclashable stuff at end)

ps.theres input for the 3 main combos in video for anyone that wants them also:
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,j3~tele. MB hellfire 34%+9% -43%
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,f3. MB hellfire 33%+9% - 42%
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,b2. MB hellfire 33%+9% -42%

Perfect Legend REO TONY-T MITDJT ETC Mcfly GGA Slips T4T|Nevan @any other scorpion
otg ender stuff widely "known"?
im sure more damage can be got aswell, i just wanted to use 1 bar and trait.

EDIT: text edited with v1.06 damage

TONY-T

Mad scientist
i was looking into way to guarantee MB hellfire, here's what found at my first look....
(also has some unclashable stuff at end)

ps.theres input for the 3 main combos in video for anyone that whats them also:
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,j3~tele. MB hellfire 35%+9% -44%
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,f3. MB hellfire 34%+9% - 43%
j2,11~trait,f22u3~tele,d2,b3,b2. MB hellfire 34%+9% -43%

Perfect Legend REO TONY-T Cat MITDJT ETC Mcfly GGA Slips T4T|Nevan @any other scorpion
otg ender stuff widely "known"?
im sure more damage can be got aswell, i just wanted to use 1 bar and trait.
Good stuff 1man! Id seen the f3 into hellfire before, but not the b2 into hellfire. Ill test some of these out when i get the patch (still on pre hotfix)

1man3letters

Good stuff 1man! Id seen the f3 into hellfire before, but not the b2 into hellfire. Ill test some of these out when i get the patch (still on pre hotfix)

thanks,
well at least something was new to ya then lol
yea u can do it just off a single b2 normally, thinks its cause of the weird bounce animation on hit. bit odd.
yea all this current hotfix version.

AssassiN

Noob
@1man3letters
Nice going with the vid, did not know about B2.

Can you check something out for me because I'm not home, but 21F2 creates an untechable knockdown. Try using that as an ender at the highest point, see how much damage you get and if they can escape it.

Just a little extra info: Spear MB is also unclashable. The only part that is clashable is the uppercut after the spear. So you can do J3, Spear MB, B3, F3, Hellfire MB. I think that might be the most unclashable damage he gets, it ain't much.

1man3letters

@1man3letters
Nice going with the vid, did not know about B2.

Can you check something out for me because I'm not home, but 21F2 creates an untechable knockdown. Try using that as an ender at the highest point, see how much damage you get and if they can escape it.

Just a little extra info: Spear MB is also unclashable. The only part that is clashable is the uppercut after the spear. So you can do J3, Spear MB, B3, F3, Hellfire MB. I think that might be the most unclashable damage he gets, it ain't much.

ah i didnt know MB spear was unclashable, good stuff. thank you.
yea that combo did 34%, highest had before was 32% with 1 bar

21f2?? do u mean 212?
i was trying that out i couldnt get it to work of max damage combos because of the gravity but could on the lower damage ones.
jus did a quick video with the max damage 1 meters ones i had so far.

AssassiN

Noob
ah i didnt know MB spear was unclashable, good stuff. thank you.
yea that combo did 34%, highest had before was 32% with 1 bar

21f2?? do u mean 212?
i was trying that out i couldnt get it to work of max damage combos because of the gravity but could on the lower damage ones.
jus did a quick video with the max damage 1 meters ones i had so far.

Yeah, I meant 212. Sorry about that :p.
Could be that it doesn't work, I just know you get a long knockdown when 212 is done at the highest point. Gonna experiment with it tonight and see what I get.

1man3letters

Yeah, I meant 212. Sorry about that :p.
Could be that it doesn't work, I just know you get a long knockdown when 212 is done at the highest point. Gonna experiment with it tonight and see what I get.

also just though,that MB spear is unclashable he has this off a 50/50 unclashable with two bars
b2, MB spear, b3,f3. MB hellfire 23%+9% - 33 %
b1~Mb spear, b3,f3. MB hellfire 17%+9% - 27%
:D

AssassiN

Noob
1man3letters

It's possible with 212: J2, 11~Trait, F22U3~Teleport, D2, B3, J2, 212, Hellfire MB.
This does 44 or 45%(something to do with Trait adding 1% more from time to time). However this combo is strict compared to J3~Teleport. The D2 needs to be done at the highest point so that B3 bounces more and the window to input Hellfire MB is small and treachery(you think you can input it but he is still recovering).

So stick with your combo's :).

1man3letters

what you guys personally doing with hellfire on hit in your play thats its -1?

full screen i just use the old MK classic of hellfire again or spear/telepunch if they wana jump.
half screen away like after a MB hellfire ender generally is where i like to just wait for my opponent to do something and react to it.
close like after slipping in a cheeky hellfire in a vortex i generally just jump back.