What's new

Scorpion Frame Data

DrDogg

Noob
Here's what I've done so far. It's only execution frames for the time being, but once I get a friend to help I'll be able to do block/hit frames.

As always with manually done frame data, some things may be slightly off due to various issues such as human error, data capture error, etc. But I try to make this as accurate as possible.

Projectiles are based on close proximity, and execution frames may vary with character hit box size.

Once I have all of the frame data completed, I'll put it in an easy to read format.

Attack - Execution Frames

1 - 12
2 - 12
3 - 10
4 - 22
d+1 - 6
d+2 - 10
d+3 - 7
d+4 - 12
f+2 - 19
f+3 - 26
f+4 - 17
b+2 - 18
b+4 - 16

Throw - 10

Combos

1,1,1 - 12
1,1,4 - 12
2,1,2 - 12
2,1+2 - 12
f+2,1,4 - 19
3,3,4 - 10
f+4,3 - 17

Specials

b,b+1 - 13 (34 from full screen)
d,b+2 - 22
d,b+3 - 35
d,b+3 (air) - 33-34 (varies depending on Scorpion's height)
d,b+4 - 21

EX Specials

b,b+1 - 13 (34 from full screen)
d,b+2 - 22
d,b+3 - 35
d,b+3 (air) - 33-34 (varies depending on Scorpion's height)
d,b+4 - 21

X-Ray - 37

Robotic

Gentleman.
Damn Dogg, I see you everyhere in here, posting frame data for the masses. I could press "thanks", but you're puttin' in some work, man. Appreciate it! Is Sektor in your sights yet?

DrDogg

Noob
Damn Dogg, I see you everyhere in here, posting frame data for the masses. I could press "thanks", but you're puttin' in some work, man. Appreciate it! Is Sektor in your sights yet?
I want the frame data... it's not for you guys. I just need somewhere to put it... ;)

Kenshi is probably next, but after that I'm debating between Noob/Ermac to round out the ninjas, or starting with the Cyber Ninjas. So we'll see. Everyone will get done eventually.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Good stuff Dr. Dogg, its been awhile. ;) Thanks for the data, as selfish as you may be lol.

PEACE

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good stuff.

I noticed air throw was missing, as well.

Kaysick

Noob
I want the frame data... it's not for you guys. I just need somewhere to put it... ;)

Kenshi is probably next, but after that I'm debating between Noob/Ermac to round out the ninjas, or starting with the Cyber Ninjas. So we'll see. Everyone will get done eventually.
You should do Noob to help us Noob players. But thanks for the Scorpion frames, I was thinking about trying him out. :)

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Do execution frames include start-up, active, and recovery frames? Or just one or two of those?

DrDogg

Noob
What's the frame data actually used for though? Also, how would you use it to an advantage online?
To determine the speed of an attack, figure out your best punishment options, etc.

You can't use it to your advantage online... it's online.

Do execution frames include start-up, active, and recovery frames? Or just one or two of those?
Start-up and the first active frame.

Kedra

Noob
Hmmmm can anyone do a Block and Hit Advantage on the frame data?
Just sayin' to complete this stuff.