What's new

Tech ScoopReset;ambiguous crossup

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I've been doing the same setup for quite some time, except for the Stance Flip.

Is the Stance Flip only for timming purposes?

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
I've been doing the same setup for quite some time, except for the Stance Flip.

Is the Stance Flip only for timming purposes?

Yeap, I tried walking back a bit after scoop but depending on the combo/range it sometimes doesn't crossup.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Can you b12, trident, b12 mb trident, b12 scoop, and do this reset as well?
Yes it is still applicable. and if doing the stance change gets a bit harder, you could try holding after scoop. when you see AM duck, jump right away for crossup version and delay for non-crossup. I'll try to make a video for this version.

Can't you after scoop do 22 and drop it, right away jump over for a cross up or delay a jump over for a non cross up? I just tried it out and it seemed to be the same thing except you finish a full combo.

Rey

Reycier
So nice. specially that you duck on both options. otherwise you could be react on it. good work. i have to Check this Okt!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
this is very nice stuff although personally I'd rather finish the combo as usual in f2 1&3 and get max damage from the 1 bar I've used.this is a great setup though,ill definetly use it from time to time in my meterless combos.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I'm just posting so that the thread doesn't get lost. This is pretty good if you want to go for no meter damage