What's new

Salutations! in other words; Whats hood!

Whats gwanin my name be boogiemkness. I wanna introduce myself by first saying this website/forums is the BEST! and is my new found home! I am a long time fan of the classic MK series and the fact that there is a website dedicated to the classic Mk series is just amazing to me. I've been trying to find that ONE website that is dedicated to the ClassicMKseries and now its here for my enjoyment!
How I was originally brought to this site would have to be Terrymasters fault lol I came across his youtube videos about the UMK3/MKT/Programming half hour vids. Very informative, very cool, those glitches he has discovered are out of this world. Thanks for bringing me to this site Terrymasters! Big ups to Terrymasters!

A little about myself as an MKfan:
I was that kid who collected the MK gamepro kombo magazines and kombo books, printed out hundreds of papers for kombo faqs/moveslist and vigorously tried to do fatalities day in and night out.
Favourite MK game: UMK3
Favourite MK Kharacter: Human Smoke
Favourite MK Female Kharacter: Jade
Favoutie MK tagline: YOU SUCK! (Shao Khan Voice)
Favourite MK youtube video: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - Dark Alliance by Dark Fulgore (Big fan of his work- shoutout to Dark Fulgore!)

I'm still a noob player till this day:( But I have made a decision in my life to say that I'm gonna be that 40 year old still playing MK and be pro by the time I'm that age. If anything, I love watching pro players go at it and I have shortly come across some vids on this site and impressed by the players out there.
Much Love to this website and all the hardcore mkfans/mkplayers!
Keep it real Errbody!

PSN: gyeah_mang