What's new

Sais you say....?

Watch is be Kira AKA poorman's Mileena.

Man I don't know if you know your Gamera, but Gamera is like, the MK of Big Monster movies. There's a lot more violence and blood.
Oh yeah, the Heisei reboot was some of the best kaiju films. As much as I would like NRS to do a Godzilla game or Monsterverse game, Gamera would fit their violence more. Dude amputated his own arm to get out of a bad spot.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It’s an unusual choice for sure but it’s probably coincidence. *knocks dust off* here pass these around.

Reactions: Zev

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I was just stating facts
Show some respect.

Maximilian lost his home over his passion to create content for fighting games. And some of the content he created, were tutorials and short movies for NRS games, which put countless eyes on NRS games. He did more to get people from other FGCs over to the NRS community than pretty much any other person. I too started out watching his MVC3 content, but then also looked into the MK9 scene, when Max picked up MK9 and started getting more and more into it.

Max has more privileges than any other content creator, when it comes to being invited to such events. NRS will fly him out, no matter what. And he accepted one of those invitations, only if NRS also invited his two friends, who love MK and also got him into MK. He also explained in full detail why he didn't want to cover the screenshot leaks. (He called it malevolent and scummy, where other leaks -which he did cover- were either accidents / oversights, or just speculations.)

To call him a shill sounds just so stupid to me. And you're either doing it, because you have some kind of an agenda against him, or you don't know any better.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Out of ALL the characters I want confirmed, why's it gotta be the one that dodges leaks like she's goddamn Neo?

Seriously, last time I had balls this blue, I was playing as a smurf in a film project.
Relatable. Seriously tho that doesn't mean anything. For all we know this could be a prop from MKX or even MK3. NRS strike me as people who keep old things for nostalgia value looking at the Goros Lair room.
As much as I wish Mileena was playable in this game I'm not keeping my hopes up. Even if it's making me die a little bit inside:(

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
As much as I wish Mileena was playable in this game I'm not keeping my hopes up. Even if it's making me die a little bit inside:(
I think it's time we accept it. I've been getting my hopes up and the stress of it isn't good. I think instead of hoping for her, it's best to look forward to other characters. Just go with the flow and have fun with what we have.

D'Vorah, Jade, Kitana, Skarlet, and Frost (If she's an android) are all super dope characters. If Mileena's in, awesomesauce, if she isn't, that's cool. I have a ton of dope female characters to fall back on. I'm sick of over stressing myself out lmao.

The game comes out in about 6 weeks. We're not too far gone now. The stress test is in just a few days now so we're gonna, hopefully, have this game in our hands soon. And if not, the Beta is in just a couple weeks now. Everything drawing in closer and with that, we're gonna be getting a lot more trailers, reveals, and hype. Let's not get our hopes up and spoil the release of the game with that kind of disappointment.

I'd rather simmer down now and be genuinely happy if she actually were to show up, instead of getting my hopes up and having my mood plummet cause my fav didn't show up after all the speculation and rumors.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Show some respect.

Maximilian lost his home over his passion to create content for fighting games. And some of the content he created, were tutorials and short movies for NRS games, which put countless eyes on NRS games. He did more to get people from other FGCs over to the NRS community than pretty much any other person. I too started out watching his MVC3 content, but then also looked into the MK9 scene, when Max picked up MK9 and started getting more and more into it.

Max has more privileges than any other content creator, when it comes to being invited to such events. NRS will fly him out, no matter what. And he accepted one of those invitations, only if NRS also invited his two friends, who love MK and also got him into MK. He also explained in full detail why he didn't want to cover the screenshot leaks. (He called it malevolent and scummy, where other leaks -which he did cover- were either accidents / oversights, or just speculations.)

To call him a shill sounds just so stupid to me. And you're either doing it, because you have some kind of an agenda against him, or you don't know any better.
I don't care if you're his lawyer. He's still a shill.