What's new

Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame dead at 34

this sucks even if you arent a fan of jackass...the shit those guys did was beyond doing 'stupid stunts'. Over the years they had formed a brotherhood and were pretty close to one another so even if you dont like what they do, you have to respect their loyalty and longevity. I myself was a fan of the show and all the crazy shit they did and dunn was definetly one of the crazy ones! R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

iWumbo

Noob
Aw man...I grew up watching those guys...although this is definitely a stunt I'm definitely not gonna try impersonating.

RIP Ryan, thanks for the memories.

Loot

the special effects
Was famous for sticking a toy car up his ass and died sticking a real one up there. Talk about fate sticking it to ya.

SZSR

Noob
Was famous for sticking a toy car up his ass and died sticking a real one up there. Talk about fate sticking it to ya.
Lol-worthy joke, but really sad at the same time. RIP, the memories from Jackass are nothing that will be forgotten, thanks for making a memorable show.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Went from Jackass stunts to making commercials about drunk driving. It is sad, but you know what? Im glad it was a tree and not another car.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
RIP, thanks for the laughs. Why do people have to be dumbasses and drive drunk? Call a damn cab.