What's new

Tech Rushdown kick.

flet

Noob
Hi guys, i never seen anything like this, so i hope its a new for you.
Its hard to do, but it seems usefull for me. After :bp:fp :fp +:bp , :bp:fp , :fk :bk , :fk :fk :bp , :l +:fp , :d +:fk (on hit), on block u can land a "rushdown kick". Kick has realy strict timing.
You need to do jumpback ex-divekick as soon as possible after blocked string. If u do this right, it will beat the fastest enemy options like spin, elbow dash, jabs, pokes. Can be beaten by armor, and ex-nutpunch. Opponent can jump out. On block it gives u ~+5, on hit so much advantage so u can do a free jump in!. I think it will help CSZ a lot. This tech will improve his mixup game.
Video:
0-20 - some exmaples
20-30 - mix it up
30-37 - u can land it in a corner
37-45 - advantage on block
46-1.00 - advantage on hit
1.00 - 1.35 - rushkick faster than spin/jabs and pokes.
1.35 - 1.45 - opponent can jump out if he guess right
1-45 - 1.56 - armor beat kick.
Feel free to ask questions. From Russia with <3.;)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
thats the whiffed divekick, it hits on the 5th frame effectively beating anything but armour

ex version is massive advantage

even if it doesnt whiff the last hit on hit gives you a free blockstring

UsedForGlue

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
flet thanks for sharing what you've found but this is actually pretty old man.

Reo put this up about 2 months after the game came out

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
np I havent seen somebody uses this. Damn reo :REO
This is called the ''Yun Dive kick'', christened by @REO, and I threat it almost every time i finish a string on 0, and it is very practical, its a staple of his modern game, if you have not perfected it, then your rush down ends after strings on block.

Because CSZ's best strings are 0 on block, you can get instant dive kick off quickly with practice, opponents that understand how this works can never be sure know who will come out on top and win the trade as sometimes the opponent can be a frame out with his poke (d1) or use a d3 and it will always lose to the dive kick, in which they will eat 18% of :ex dive kick, or have it wiff for my advantage (even on block), and either way its 100% Safe on block (Regardless of what the frama data says)

I used it on @Dizzy, in the GGA 4v4 - Go to 20:55 to see it in a high level fight, I use it as my last offence in the first round, and it is possibly the most perfect round of a fight I have ever played in my life, minus a blocked short dive kick.

http://www.twitch.tv/medina4life/b/323931921