What's new

Video/Tutorial Running Man Stance Cancel Pressure

I don't know if someone posted it before(I did not find), but I'm trying to figure out a way to pressure with running man stance cancel...

The 2 RMSC only works against stand opponents, B2 is fine against any position ^^

Can someone help me to improve that?

Sorry for my english xD

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
i honestly dont think the running man can be used for pressure it's more of a footsie tool/way to get in type thing and to bait moves. Flash has better options with his frame trap off of b22

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Even in a occasional situation? :(
Well i mean iam no expert iam in the same boat as you trying to discover tech and stuff but his frame trap vortex is really good. You can still Throw in some cancels to bait unsafe things or get them to hit buttons. Like once they realize they have to block after b22 you could b22RMC into a throw or another string

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I don't know if someone posted it before(I did not find), but I'm trying to figure out a way to pressure with running man stance cancel...

The 2 RMSC only works against stand opponents, B2 is fine against any position ^^

Can someone help me to improve that?

Sorry for my english xD
i used this day one vs Mr. Mileena ask him how it went :( i think if it gave advantage it could be usefull but the flash doesn't have any fast true mid hitting string to use this with, and since there is no reason to stand block the flash because you can block on reaction f2 its only a gimmick right now until we can figure out how to use this properly.

Komatose

The Prettiest
It looks legit but it looks easily escapable if you mess the pressure up even in the slightest and you said those high punches were duckable which makes it nonviable in my opinion. It's okay-looking, but there needs to be better finds than this or that's all it will be. Okay-looking.

I was trying 3RMC then throw, it's great to approximate and do some damage!
Miss the pressure is a practice question... If you practice, your tech will be improved.
I will try different things, and if I have any success I post it here!
Thank you guys for the attention :)

LEGEND

YES!
the only way i use RMC for pressure is off moves with pushback. I like Having enough space to cancel into whatever option i want without having things be stuffed by a quick jab of some kind, If they wiff anything you can punish them and if they come in with something you can Cancel into MB B3. Plus, They still kinda have to guess the 50/50 since i'm out of range and if they backdash or jump away you can react accordingly (RMC-F1 or what have you)

Once all that is established then i think RMC can be used more frequently as a straight up pressure tool since your opp will be more hesitant to react to it.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Running man makes some strings safer that's for sure.. F21~running man kancel is safe while F21 alone isn't. I'm definitely using it in my pressure.