What's new

Roster

Noob
Well, though I refuse to purchase this game, I am going to list some of the most well known characters in the DC Universe so we can at least get a discussion going on who we might see. Boon himself said, "what are the biggest Mortal Kombat characters? What are the biggest DC characters? I bet that you will get 90% of the cast yourself. You know, so you do the math."

We know Batman and Superman are confirmed.

Aquaman
Green Lantern
Doomsday
Lex Luthor
Braniac
The Penguin(I doubt he'd be included)
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Arrow
Hawkman
Ice
Nightwing
Joker
Riddler
Steel
Two Face
Bane
Bizzaro
Darkseid
Catwoman
General Zod
Fatality(Yes, there is a character with this name)
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Scarecrow
Lobo

Ok, I've named enough... who's got more and what characters from this list do you think will not make it through?

Noob
Some matchups I think would be quite notable, or funny:

Rain vs. Aquaman
Batman vs. Nitara
Sub-Zero vs. Mr. Freeze
Scorpion vs. Mr. Freeze
Raiden vs. Superman
Scorpion vs. Joker
(Joker - "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" Scorpion - "Um, yes..."

Frost vs. Ice
Jax vs. Steel
Nightwolf vs. Green Arrow
Shang Tsung vs. Two-Face
Kabal vs. The Flash
Goro vs. Doomsday

duuude The Penguin ftw. He better be in there. If he was, it would at least make me rent the game to beat it with him. I gotta hear the storyline of how he beats shao kahn =p.

Houzi

Noob
DC doesn't really have any cool characters. I only know the Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, S. Man, and Cat woman.

They could've teamed with Tekken, that would've been crazy, and had Tekken creators make the game like Tekken. I would definitely buy it. :D

dreemernj

Ambassador
Ra's al Ghul please. Not just a favorite DC character, he's one of my favorite comicbook/cartoon characters period. Sadly I doubt he has the popularity of many of the other DC characters so there's probably not much chance of him making it.

And not the Batman Begins version. I liked that character in that movie, but it wasn't actually Ra's al Ghul.

EDIT:
Babality: