What's new

Combo Video - Ronin Ronin Takeda 31-41% Combos

Fayaz

Superman and I disagree

Just a little video I made to show off some of new Takeda, didn't think he would actually have output damage near the 40% range for 1 bar but he actually does a lot of damage now. His B21 string is also hella good now.

Reactions: GAV

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
B21xxBlade Drop Mid, Blade Call only works if you're close up (so you get the single hit bug). At max range it will connect all hits and you won't be able to D1. It works very well with jump ins tbh because Overhead, Overhead, Low, Lowx3 is a very hard to block, especially online, and you will always get the blade call bug off it.

Jump in 2 -> B3, blade throw mid, blade call also bugs out and will get a second full set of hits and can 21 out of it without even using a D1. Its quite consistent but the only way I've gotten it consistent is with the Jump in 2. If someone finds a better setup for this, they'd be my hero. Jump in 2, B3xxBlade Toss, Blade Call, 21 (ender) scales the best I believe and is his highest damage option.

Nice combos though. You're almost always going to end in the 21xxDF3 for the standing reset mixup, and 44xxDF1 is his highest damage option (but can be finicky and character dependent).