What's new

Ronin Dojo Episode #2 Level up series SFV

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
The Ronin Dojo Part II
Playing against the pros

Part 2 in a new series by @A4BossBattleTim dedicated purely to leveling up and helping out new players. This video shows the struggles of a new player and what goes through his mind playing against tougher competition.

Losing at any level can be frustrating if you let it get to you, however this episode is focused on playing high level competition and what you may experience. There is much to be learned playing someone who is far outside of your skill level, IF, you can maintain a level head and learn from your mistakes.

By spending time to review our losses, we can take with us many valuable lessons. Jump into the video and see how @A4BossBattleTim handles a skilled Nash player.

Follow him on Twitter @BossBattleTim if you would like to play a set, share tech, lab, or even be featured in an upcoming Ronin Dojo episode

I appreciate so much Derwood, this dude is my Fam! I hope that these videos encourage new players to eat some losses and truly learn from them. That's what they are there for