What's new

Question Roll Call? Who still plays?

Hey guys I turned this on the other night for the first time in YEARS haha.
Unfortunatly the landscape out there seems pretty barren. I haven't been able to come across many games running.

Who still plays this???
-If you still fire this up even occasionally post you credentials down below here or add me. I really forgot how much I love this game and I would like to get some games going if possible :)

I'll start
PSN- Rusty_York
I may also try Kraptile if I can still access it because I have alot of og mk2 guys on there... if they still play.
I have the arcade collection and the OG version. I prefer the OG but I'm down for whatever.

I also just got access to kaillera. I saw the mk2 wavenet server which is based in Chicago. Where I'm at so I'll be in there occasionally as well. I'll make my username Kraptile.

@Kraptile Hello,Im Rocky Rose I remember joining rawmk2.com back in the day as a newbie to MK2 back in 2011
and reading alot of your threads.Anyone whos from back in the day and wants to play me please download fightcade
and the mk2 mame rom and ill play you a 50 set.@MIKECALDWELL and Dookiebrain and any other old school mk2 player
PS3 is dead for mk2 go to fightcade.com and download it and get the mk2 rom and ill play you anytime.
If any of yall have trouble finding the right mk2 rom I can link you to it its rev3.1 mk2.