What's new

Robocop

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
There is. Its just been dead since the character dropped and everyone realized he's absolute ass.
Around 90% of the character forums are dead at this point. I guess that means 90% of the cast is absolute ass...?

SonBearku

#NerfRaiden
Around 90% of the character forums are dead at this point. I guess that means 90% of the cast is absolute ass...?
From a fun standpoint? Absolutely. Game is ass. Its boring af. Thats my opinion on why most forums are dead. Everybody has been doing the same shit for a year and a half. What need is there for character forums when you can find basically everything after 30 mins in training mode? 90% of the cast has had this problem since launch. Some characters had new shit to find when 3rd variations dropped. That didn't last long either. There's not really much to say about this game that hasn't already been said.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
From a fun standpoint? Absolutely. Game is ass. Its boring af. Thats my opinion on why most forums are dead. Everybody has been doing the same shit for a year and a half. What need is there for character forums when you can find basically everything after 30 mins in training mode? 90% of the cast has had this problem since launch. Some characters had new shit to find when 3rd variations dropped. That didn't last long either. There's not really much to say about this game that hasn't already been said.
Yeah yeah, the game blows chunks, most boring game ever, yadda yadda. Another way to look at it is that this whole site is mostly dead because it's filled with so much toxic complaining that there's not much reason to visit if you want actual, serious discussion. There's still lots of great tech being discussed in Discord.

Case in point, the OP asked a simple question about where the Robocop forum is, and all he got were needlessly nasty responses. Such a friendly welcome. :rolleyes:

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
Yeah yeah, the game blows chunks, most boring game ever, yadda yadda. Another way to look at it is that this whole site is mostly dead because it's filled with so much toxic complaining that there's not much reason to visit if you want actual, serious discussion. There's still lots of great tech being discussed in Discord.

Case in point, the OP asked a simple question about where the Robocop forum is, and all he got were needlessly nasty responses. Such a friendly welcome. :rolleyes:
which discord is that?

DarkSado

Noob

Bro WTF you want us to do the game is boring, just pick robocop v2 and pew pew pew and hope to win LMAO!

I wanted to discuss V3 On Patrol, which I believe to be his best variation. I really don't think the game is boring. I think it's hard to master. So many nuances and unique situations. I have played both mix and inj2, and MK11 is very different. We can revitalize the forums, we just have to be constructive.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
No, it just means there's very little "tech" to discover in this game. All characters have been played the same way since basically day 1.

Characters generally play the same way, they are a character. But options and flow change depending on the variation.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
These are the same people circle jerking to high/low mix in MKX for years and years.