What's new

Road to MKX episode 8

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
The 8th Episode of The Road to MKX Series. Can King Senese return to the throne he never officially lost and reclaim his title as King? Or Will Teddy Atlas put the Kano beat down and solidify himself as the new King? Or, perhaps one of our other contestants will surprise us and tell the two Kings to have a seat and hold Dat L? The answers to these questions will be solved tonight at 9 p.m eastern only on Dope Dojo.

The title of Champion is on the line as well as a $20 PSN Gift card. Who will have what it takes to surpass the competition? Who if any will be the one to draw out the beast Curbo to once again wreak havoc on the competitors? Can anyone stop Curbo if he is summoned?

Official Episode 8 Contestants
Myself- Default as Streamer
Joe Senese - Back to back 3x Champion, currently unbeaten
Tim Henry - (if RL allows) - Last week's winner
Myztery-Traitz
Typeo-Freak
XxThe Real xVapor aka A_Sects-Defender - From TYM

** Special Guest**
Dominic Curbelo aka Curbolicious

The Road to MKX is brought to you live by
twitch.tv/dopedojo

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Hmm, I'll have to make it a point to address that after tonight then. I assumed by now everyone had all of the characters unlocked. Which player are you btw?

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
@Fractured_Shadow not sure which person you were, but thanks for tuning in and playing. I'm going to make sure going forward for that everyone who participates has all of the characters available for use.