What's new

Road to EVO, NorCal Regionals Mortal Kombat Pools Posted, NYChris G, WoundCowboy and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The next Road to Evo event is upon us this weekend and Mortal Kombat 9 will be putting even more mileage on as competitors from the area gather to compete. NorCal Regionals is part of the five-part Road to Evo tour in the heart of California's premiere players, skill and comebacks. The pools (so far) have been posted of what is the result of pre-registrations. Pools are subject to fill up much more as we near the final hours before NorCal Regionals 2013.

ncr13.jpg
Just below are the names of the competitors in Pools 1 & 2:

POOL 1:
  • Blind Ducky
  • Seven
  • Son ov Timett
  • OBS Hangnail
  • EGP_PBoardPlayer_88
  • BYE
  • Reno_Racks
  • WhatsHerName_88
  • MKU|Canefield 88
  • BYE
  • ThaTrueNinja
  • AGE Chris G
POOL 2:
  • SatsuiYesHadou
  • Madian
  • WoundCowboy 88
  • BYE
  • Odoyle
  • Hydra
  • HighToyRobot
  • MF Slayer 909
  • Lestat Valentine
  • Dropped Combo
Credit: Kineda
NCR Discussion

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It costs too much to register, but otherwise I should be up there for casuals at least!

I'll try to record matches with my phone best as possible.

Vagrant

Noob
Ok... I'll be the guy to say it.... (provided there are no last minute big namers)

Chris G vs Wound Cowboy grand final....

Calling it now.....

Damn where's all the socal and Vegas players at?!?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
i thought more socal would be there and i even thought that dab was going, i guess not haha. The whole vegas crew will make their epic return at the egp tourny "vindication", may 11th and we'll be playing both IGAU and MK9, then me and denzell are really trying to go to UFGT, we'll see if we can, then after that evo for sure.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Our first week local had more entrants than this (43); and dare I say, better competition!

This can't be the full list? Where are all the Capcom players at? Isn't this tourney in F Champs back yard?
it's mortal kombat 9

there is no injustice at NCR

I'm 99% sure that the TO's at NCR hate Netherrealm games. I mean we are the only Evo game without any pools stream time plus they didn't give Injustice even a side tournament.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Only thing going for it is that it's within driving distance. The people running this fap to Ryu and Ken until they need to BIC their palms. Adding Injustice (hype game) over DiveKick (da fooq?) would have guaranteed nice pools for both NRS offerings. On a positive note, didn't last NCR have a 15 man tournament? I suppose it's making strides. :rolleyes:

Marvaz

come at me
Only thing going for it is that it's within driving distance. The people running this fap to Ryu and Ken until they need to BIC their palms. Adding Injustice (hype game) over DiveKick (da fooq?) would have guaranteed nice pools for both NRS offerings. On a positive note, didn't last NCR have a 15 man tournament? I suppose it's making strides. :rolleyes:
nope last year it had around 40+ if i remember correctly.