What's new

Road to Evo Event, UFGT9 Tournament Trailer, May 24-26

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In about one month there will be an event in Chicago that no one will want to miss. Keits returns with his tournament, "Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament" #9. Keits is known for making his tournaments a unique experience with raffles, mini-games, special guests and much more. Injustice and Mortal Kombat are among the games being played and with this event being on the Road to Evo 2013... it's going to be sick. Check out the trailer below.

*if you go, who knows, maybe some NetherRealm Studios might drop in to check things out*

Attachments

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Yes! This tournament is going to rock! Gonna try and meet and greet as many people as possible. Also, I hope some NRS reps are there, would be great to meet them as well. :)

Since I know he'll be checking this I need to ask again.

Keits I emailed you about a month ago because I forgot to sign up for Injustice. You said I could do so on site. Does that still stand, and would it be considered emergency registration?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Myself, along with the rest of Skill Over Tier, are coming in full force.

And I'll be packing plenty of Batarangs and Heat Vision Blasts.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
wow only 1 injustice pool on stream friday, then zero injustice til top 8 =[

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Keits

If someone else brings stream equipment plus data cards can we make sure more injustice is recorded or streamed?