What's new

Road to Evo 2012, Season's Beatings: Summer Slam This Weekend! MK Info!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This weekend marks yet another Road to Evo 2012 event and it is called Season's Beatings: Summer Slam! And if history repeats itself at all this event will be bring the hype hard. This year for Mortal Kombat we have the pleasure of telling you that Medina4life will be streaming all of Mortal Kombat from pools to the finals. As of now some of the players we can look forward to seeing are FOREVER KING, m2dave, GGA Dizzy, GGA Soonk, Wafflez, MOE30W... and Perfect Legend?

sbss.jpg
As of now, the best we can give you for what time Mortal Kombat will be on stream is 3PM EST for Pools to begin. The latest I heard from Tim Static is that Medina will stream everything Saturday through Saturday night via Medina's Twitch Channel. Stay tuned!

You may also visit the Season's Beatings' official website here.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
VSM isn't going. This event is basically Ohio vs Illinois. The Ohio state motto is "with god, anything is possible". However God himself can't protect Ohio from Dizzy's f+3 and Wafflez's resets.

Medina will be running contests and what not during this stream. Should be a good stream.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Il check this shit out when I get back from my gig later!

Im basically using/watching M2Dave as a way to get Freddy match up experiance lol

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
you should watch also darknatas and CD they play a bit more of rushdown freddy and you'll see them land 50+% combos. m2dave not so much

Yo this tournament is gonna be hype. Here's a list of the competitors that I am aware of right now. Make sure you all check out Medina's stream today once the action gets started, he's streaming everything from pools to grand finals :D

CoCo|Forever King
CoCo|FrothyOmen
CoCo|RiBBz22
GGA Soonk
GGA Wafflez
GGA Dizzy
GGA moe30w
GGA Medina
Treadmill
Espio872
geochron
Master D
m2dave
semi evil ryu
Sivart

MaceWind

Crazy 88
VSM isn't going. This event is basically Ohio vs Illinois. The Ohio state motto is "with god, anything is possible". However God himself can't protect Ohio from Dizzy's f+3 and Wafflez's resets.
My prediction.

1) MasterD
2 ForeverKing
3) M2Dave

This one is Ohio's to lose.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i just like the name Master D, so original, i should be Master Z :p

Espio

Kokomo
Congratulations to m2dave and Dizzy for their stellar performance,both making the final matches, hype and intense.

This tournament was very fun, I just wish I wasn't so shy lol.