What's new

Road to Evo 2012 Event, Northwest Majors, This Weekend! Online Registration Closed, Last Chance Info

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Next! The next event on the Road to Evo is already upon us and it is this weekend in Seattle, Washington! Taking place June 2nd & 3rd at Highline Community College, Des Moines, WA this weekend yet another great tournament leading up to the "grandaddy" of them all. With this said, if you have not registered for this event yet, we're sorry to inform you of this, but 'online registration' has closed. You do have one last chance to register though and that is Saturday morning (time unknown), so show up early and get registered!

Additionally, Slash, of Northwest Majors has also posted the tournament schedule for Saturday along with stream times and stream links. I can tell you now that if you wish to see some Mortal Kombat action on Saturday plan to be available around noon as the only games with multiple stream times are UMvC3 and Street Fighter AE 2012. See the schedule below!

nwms.jpg

For additional information, be sure to check out NorthwestMajors.com or our the NWM's thread on TYM here!

Attachments

MoFuzz

Noob
Trying to play fighting games at 10 in the morning is just wrong.

Does MK typically have less entrants than KOF or SCV?

Sunny54

Noob
KOF is pretty popular outside of the Capcom games in the NW. Lately MK and SCV, give or take a few, generally have the same numbers. Regardless this weekend is going to be hype!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
pre registered, this tourney is mine!
Didn't you know dink, VSM won't be there so this is not a real tournament, this is payed for casuals with placers.

Just watch, the winner of this will be blown up, just like the winner of every other tourny.

Still gonna be a god damn blast, can't wait to meet all you guys there and get my drink on, screw not playing hung over, lol whats that anyways.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
It doesnt matter whos there. The community is gonna blow this tourney winner up because its the "west coast". So much more hate than respect in this community.