What's new

River Monsters!!!!!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Is anyone else as totally bat-shit crazy about this show as I am? Jeremey Wade is fucking GANGSTAAAAAA....dude travels from continent to continent fishing for the biggest, baddest, meanest most ruthless fish that ever swam and the stuff he catches makes you think twice about cooling off in your local river or lake on a hot summer day. Electric Eels, BullSharks, Arapaimas, Piranhas, Pacus, Cryptobranchus, Wolf Fish, .....this guy ctaches everything.

It reminds me of a real life au naturale UNSOLVED MYSTERIES, but he fucking solves them every show. As a long-time fanatic of Steve Irwin (God rest his beloved soul), I feel that Jeremy Wade may be the next "Crocodile Hunter" in a similar genre but just as electrifying. What are your thoughts?

P.S. I know this show is not "new" but I also know there has never been a discussion on it here befre either.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
jeremy wade needs to take a shower, hes looking like a monster himself lol

other than that? its a cool show, specially the PIPI eating pirana lol

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
jeremy wade needs to take a shower, hes looking like a monster himself lol

other than that? its a cool show, specially the PIPI eating pirana lol
LOL...when u spend days, even weeks in the wild, showers are not always available to you...haha. Closest you might come is a washcloth and a bar of soap at a watering hole to scrub the lint off your ball-sack.......

but with the amount of money he makes, he can afford a luxury-sized shower and several "massage parlor girls" to bathe him when he gets home.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Sorry, I didn't even realized you posted this until today....I actually got to watch the entire show on this animal and this is more proof that stingrays ar every bit as dangerous as I once suspected them to be, years ago before I had my debilitating encounter with a large North Atlantic Stingray and our beloved Steve Irwin lost his life to that massive 300 lb creature that took him from us (RIP). It was only a mere 7 years ago people started seeing Stingrays as the formidable force they can obviously be however, up to this point in time, there were very few documented cases of a stingray inflicting serious injury, much less death. I guess we looking in all the wrong places and travelling to the most remote corners of the world was what it took to find out the truth about these creatures and how dangerous they can actually be if not given a wide-berth and shown respect.

I am one person who will never forget this and the permanent scar on my right wrist will always remind me of the time I was young, careless and felt invincible.....lesson learned. The severity of it all was quite complex, however I will merely say I was lucky to have kept my right hand considering it barely missed a main artery by LESS than a quarter-inch, and it was more than 2 weeks before I knew if I was going to lose it.

Moral of the story: Do not underestimate the power of Mother Nature. She deserves our respect, if not to preserve her beauty, for the simple fact that she will FUCK your ass up if you sleep on her. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sorry, I didn't even realized you posted this until today....I actually got to watch the entire show on this animal and this is more proof that stingrays ar every bit as dangerous as I once suspected them to be, years ago before I had my debilitating encounter with a large North Atlantic Stingray and our beloved Steve Irwin lost his life to that massive 300 lb creature that took him from us (RIP). It was only a mere 7 years ago people started seeing Stingrays as the formidable force they can obviously be however, up to this point in time, there were very few documented cases of a stingray inflicting serious injury, much less death. I guess we looking in all the wrong places and travelling to the most remote corners of the world was what it took to find out the truth about these creatures and how dangerous they can actually be if not given a wide-berth and shown respect.

I am one person who will never forget this and the permanent scar on my right wrist will always remind me of the time I was young, careless and felt invincible.....lesson learned. The severity of it all was quite complex, however I will merely say I was lucky to have kept my right hand considering it barely missed a main artery by LESS than a quarter-inch, and it was more than 2 weeks before I knew if I was going to lose it.

Moral of the story: Do not underestimate the power of Mother Nature. She deserves our respect, if not to preserve her beauty, for the simple fact that she will FUCK your ass up if you sleep on her. :)
yea they are scary fuckers.

and yes RIP Steve Irwin. :(