What's new

"RISE VSM" - New York Returns Tonight

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tonight marks the return of the "Valley Stream Monsters"! VSM was one of the very first competitive Mortal Kombat streams to go "live" around the time of Mortal Kombat 9's debut. After a long and needed break, 9.95 aka Phil is making the grand return of the Valley Stream Monsters tonight with one of, if not the biggest turnout they've ever had. With many interesting and unique plans for tonight, many of which we cannot mention... rest assured, you'll be quite entertained!

Stream time is expected to begin around 10PM EST via www.twitch.tv/KombatNetwork
rise.jpg
Players expected:​
CD, CD Jr, (no confirmation on Maxter yet though), REO, Insuperable, gamma, Dark Rob, Scoot Magee, Rapzilla, Pherleece, Claude VonStroke, Shadow Zero Kyo, Riu48, Shock, Redrum, Cibernetico, Check, Hitoshura, KT Smith, Obliv1on911, Rev0lver, Vito DeVito, W1nter Warz, AC1984, Swift Tom Hanks, CrispyCream(from Philly)​
Don't miss out! www.twitch.tv/KombatNetwork @ 10PM​

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
If I wasn't going to a Misfits concert in a little bit, I'd easily be there right now. Best of luck to everyone there though.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
my fault! I assumed it was 9PM... it should be up by 10PM. Just texted Shock about it

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Back to Thursdays, or Fridays from now on?

Thursdays would be better as people tend to...you know...do stuff on Fridays.
Well it's fridays because of that reason you just mentioned lol. To many people work friday morning and can't go thursday nights any more.