What's new

Video/Tutorial - D'Vorah RIP D'Vorah

AeWhole

Noob
Being an insect, it would go without saying that D'vorah's lifespan would be shorter than other characters'. Paulo realised this and decided to put her down.

Rest in peace D'vorah, may she never be +22 again.
No one should be +22 unless it is a hit anyways. Every character lost range too on 50/50's so I think D'vorah is still A tier.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I am more upset about the amount of muscle memory that came into mastering all her complex run cancel pressure.. and tis all but worthless now </3.

Swarm Queen is still good, just not great or broke. Her 40% punisher and meterless low combo starter is the saving grace. F3 WGC combos but is armor punishable on block. B1 WGC combos but is so fast that really can't adjust to be safe on block, unless you have godlike reaction skills.

Broodmother is playable, just always has no meter as she needs it for pressure and combos and has no meterbuilding as well as not good enough damage/zoning/pressure/setups/mixups to be threatening.

Venomous is still not good because she lacks damage (except in the corner and off punishes), is slightly better with a fast armor, has no low starter. 12% spray that's punishable on block, 17% low string that's full combo punishable, and d4 that brings up poison ticks but are so minimal that it does not make a difference.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Honestly all they need to do is fix puddle in swarm queen and she's fine. That 9 frames of recovery stealth nerf is stupid.