What's new

Return To Mortal Kombat

Hey everyone!!

Long time MK fan here, loved the first 3 games immensely. I lost interest after playing Deadly Alliance and was disappointed again after giving Armageddon a shot. I started following Ed Boon on twitter when I found out a new MK game was coming out. I held myself over for years with MK2 / 3 and had high hopes for MK9. Well, here we are.... and this game kicks ass!

This is the game I've been waiting for, and it's a great feeling to see the franchise revitalized. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is the community. This game isn't perfect, no game is... but with the support of Ed and NRS nothing can stop us, only ourselves.

I've been on here reading the guides, watching the streams, and listening to Tom Brady trying to level up my game. I still suck, but I love this game and it's a blast playing and learning it. I want to thank Tom Brady, S1lent1, Shock, REO, Krazie Bone, and many others i haven't listed here (you know who you are, i hope) for everything that they have done for this community. What you are doing matters, and listening to you / watching you play makes me want to up my game and be a better player.

If anyone wants some friendly casuals, or even a punching bag; just hit me up on xbox live. I'm in the midwest (missouri) so keep that in mind if you're worried about lag. See you all around!