What's new

Resident Evil 2 Remake Confirmed!

heymanjack

Injustice modder
SOURCE ARTICLE HERE

Summary
-Indie Devs Remake Resident Evil 2
-Will use classic resident evil item management/save system/camera system. But will have the option of using the new control/camera system used in RE4,5,6.
-PC Only
-Beta out in april
-Full release on december
-Free of charge

What do you guys think? I am a huge fan of the RE series and I hope this will push through.

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
All I know is that if it's like the Gamecube Remake, this is good news outside of the fact that it's PC only. However since it's unofficial, we can't expect much outside of improved visuals and little touches as opposed to full on gameplay changes like puzzles and crimson heads in the GC version.

JDM

Warrior
All I know is that if it's like the Gamecube Remake, this is good news outside of the fact that it's PC only. However since it's unofficial, we can't expect much outside of improved visuals and little touches as opposed to full on gameplay changes like puzzles and crimson heads in the GC version.
oh man the RE:Make is so good. Probably my favorite RE game ever. If it's like that one I'd gladly buy it day one.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Cool... the best RE game. I hope it does the original justice seeing as it's not from Capcom.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Watching the Jan2014 videos immediately put be back in 7th grade. Those sfx and music tracks are so embedded in my brain. Can't wait!