What's new

Reset Questions

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I have been looking more into the reset bnb: jip 321 dash njp 32 sfb ffb 2 f3 1+2.. did you guys know that there is a consistant way to do it where all hits of 1221 will hit...

is the reason that people dont do this because the opponent can duck it?? since its his fastest normal i thought itd be useful and it catches people who jump out.

also at this distance you can also obviously allways do 321 right away.. does the animation of the 3 make the opponents pokes whiff?

just a few questoins about this since i wasnt very sure

The 3 at any distance will make D3 wiff from most characters. However, D3 that lower hit box will make the 3 wiff (kenshi, noob, mileena). So you can use 3 to punish D3 with characters like reptile, sub zero.

The reset puts your opponent way too far for the 1 to reach unless you do a dash, but that takes more frame. If you see that your opponent always jump out you can always check with an ex dash/ dash, D4/ F2b1 works if you are on frame.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I want to start testing, f2 after the reset and see how that works out for me. I want to get something really solid, and that gets me good damage.