What's new

Reptile's hope of punishing a blocked superman?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Seriously, this f*cking sucks.I went on training mode,put Raiden on wake-up on and I went on Reptile's normals that could punish a blocked Superman.

You can't punish with 32 , no hope for 122 , not even an uppercut.

The only 2 punishes that's available is F3 1+2 to bag in 13% and F2 x EN slowball/EN fastball for a 28%-ish combo.

I'm not asking for buffs or nerfs or anything but that's ridiculous.I want to know how you guys handle a blocked Superman?

EDIT: I'm not going to be wasting 1 meter everytime I block a Superman so f*ck that.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
dash, 32 fast fb, slow fb, 321 slide/slow fb. Try that, not sure if it works on Raiden though.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Me too.But you can't always use that because sometimes it pushes back and sometimes it doesn't.Stupid game mechanics.

But enough about that, I'm talking about worst case scenario(in this case, with the pushback)
Oh right, are you sure you don't have enough time to dash forward? f2 into regular forceball links anyway if you wait for him to land, try that if dashing forward doesn't work.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Raiden's superman has different punishment distances depending on the range he does it. The sweet spots result in difficult-to-punish superman.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Oh right, are you sure you don't have enough time to dash forward? f2 into regular forceball links anyway if you wait for him to land, try that if dashing forward doesn't work.
F2 into regular forceball hits on ground? Ok I'll try that later.And no you can't dash in because Reptile has a horrible dash.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Elbow dash goes too far from Raiden but the grounded F2 x fastball works just fine into a 33% combo.

Note to self and people who don't know this yet: Don't use slowball ender to a combo when fighting Raiden.Wake-up superman will blow you up.