What's new

Reptile's 321 ED NJP online?

Luija1006

since 1995
The timing for this bnb offline is totally different online. I saw you [MENTION=7158]Muffinmuggers[/MENTION] pulling it in a stream and just asked myself how you could do it? Online, the EB to NJP always fails.

Oh right.. Sorry lol. Well, This is how I do it: After the 321 ED I try to hit it a second or two earliar than offline. I also use the Piano technique, which is when you do the 1+2 at the time to register two hits in the hitbox. I can usually hit this every time online, and which stream was it?
[MENTION=5604]Luija1006[/MENTION] Oh and btw, I love that dude who raged on you!

OtteNx

Banned
Oh right.. Sorry lol. Well, This is how I do it: After the 321 ED I try to hit it a second or two earliar than offline. I also use the Piano technique, which is when you do the 1+2 at the time to register two hits in the hitbox. I can usually hit this every time online, and which stream was it?
[MENTION=5604]Luija1006[/MENTION] Oh and btw, I love that dude who raged on you!
Thx for the tip of the Piano technique i had never heard it, now i can do it easier :)

Here's my technique: I've actually made the sound of 321 ED NJP into like a beat for a song or something. Not like how reptile does it, but how i do it with my fingers. Idk if that helps you at all but making combo's sound like songs is a really good way to help get the muscle memory for the timing of it.