What's new

Reptile vs Kabals, help me with this match up.

This is the match up I literally can't handle, and I thinks its because I don't play enough kabals anyways, I found that kabal can put a zone That I can simply not get out of, The spamming gas ball and the low saws, what am i able to do against this?

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
If you can get a life lead then you can trade spit/forceball for his saw/iagb. The problem is getting that life lead because Kabal will be gaining meter much faster than you, has far superior anti-air and upclose has the dash cancels. Never jump at Kabal because nomad dash will blow you up if the iagb doesn't.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This is the match up I literally can't handle, and I thinks its because I don't play enough kabals anyways, I found that kabal can put a zone That I can simply not get out of, The spamming gas ball and the low saws, what am i able to do against this?
Try not to let a lot of space get between you and him, which I am by no means saying is easy because it isn't. Do not JUMP while he is throwing out iAGB's! Good Kabals will nomad dash on hit and combo into the block strings. Also when he is throwing out iAGB's forceballs lower Reptile's hitbox enough so that they will whiff, it is VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP FB'S ON SCREEN, to move in and pressure. If you get knockdowns, watch out for wake-up buzz saw and Ex Nomad Dash. Any specific questions feel free to ask man. That's just some general stuff I can think of off the top of my head.

Try not to let a lot of space get between you and him, which I am by no means saying is easy because it isn't. Do not JUMP while he is throwing out iAGB's! Good Kabals will nomad dash on hit and combo into the block strings. Also when he is throwing out iAGB's forceballs lower Reptile's hitbox enough so that they will whiff, it is VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP FB'S ON SCREEN, to move in and pressure. If you get knockdowns, watch out for wake-up buzz saw and Ex Nomad Dash. Any specific questions feel free to ask man. That's just some general stuff I can think of off the top of my head.
Yup, my problem is jumping, So I guess thats the huge difference, thanks, ill try it out the next time I fight a kabal player... its dumb, because I can play Kung lao, Mileena, and all them, but not kabal! lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yup, my problem is jumping, So I guess thats the huge difference, thanks, ill try it out the next time I fight a kabal player... its dumb, because I can play Kung lao, Mileena, and all them, but not kabal! lol
Nothing dumb about it man everyone has got their bad matchups and reptile kabal is rough anyway lol. Hope this helps ya dude.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk