What's new

Reptile & Rain Klimate Kombat Exibition "Acid Rain"

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This is just something that I was messing around with at first, but turned out to make a pretty cool video. I play Rain and Reptile in this video, and it was not easy playing both, but ended up working out. If you are wondering what "Klimate Kombat" means, you will understand after the first xray move. Anyways, since it turned out pretty cool, I figured I would share it with you guys.

More to come in the future.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
this is badass, did you switch off between each character?
Thanks! And yeah, I switched off controllers to play both characters. At times I blocked with one controller, while attacking with the other. That was the hardest part, having to block low on one controller and punish with Rain after doing the 3,2,1, into slide string using Reptile with the other controller. I basically had one under the other and switched VERY fast. It took time to learn how to do it perfectly.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
if only Rain was also in a Klassic this would have been 100000000000000000000000000000000 times cooler ='(

that was sick tho, i love all of Rain's combos, they are all so sick!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Tyler, I've seen quite a few of your videos as well as your...exposure videos. ;) I gotta say, the editing in this video is top notch. You did a great job with the sound especially. From one digital media dork to another, well done.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
hey TylerLantern i dont suppose your bored enough to make a skarlet / kitana tag video ,, i envision 45 hit combos :D
great vid btw love your stuff

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Tyler, I've seen quite a few of your videos as well as your...exposure videos. ;) I gotta say, the editing in this video is top notch. You did a great job with the sound especially. From one digital media dork to another, well done.

Thanks, this is much appreciated!

hey TylerLantern i dont suppose your bored enough to make a skarlet / kitana tag video ,, i envision 45 hit combos :D
great vid btw love your stuff
Actually, I started making a Skarlet/Kitana Tag Combo video, but was side tracked by my Kitana/Freddy Tag video. I will pick it back up eventually and finish it. It will make a great video when finished. Right now, I am working on another one of these videos, and it should be turn out nicely too.