What's new

Reptile players are awesome!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just wanted to take a minute to say that I am grateful to be apart of the Reptile forum. I feel like like this charcater forum is easily one of the most positive and productive on the site. We are always posting and talking to each other trying to come up with new things as well as helping one another. So I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for keeping things positive here and making me a better player every day!

Stay Slimy fellow lizards ;)

from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Just wanted to take a minute to say that I am grateful to be apart of the Reptile forum. I feel like like this charcater forum is easily one of the most positive and productive on the site. We are always posting and talking to each other trying to come up with new things as well as helping one another. So I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for keeping things positive here and making me a better player every day!

I hope you all go extinct. <3

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
The Reptile and Sub Zero forums have about 3000 more messages than all the other forums on average. Yeah you guys are pretty active. Although this is coming from the guy who lurks the Liu Kang and Kung Lao forums :(

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
The Reptile and Sub Zero forums have about 3000 more messages than all the other forums on average. Yeah you guys are pretty active. Although this is coming from the guy who lurks the Liu Kang and Lung Lao forums :(
50% of this forum used to consist of people asking how to land 321 elbow dash NJP.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Yeah we stick it to those cocky fan-throwing princesses haha.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer
I wouldn't consider myself a counter picking type of guy, but when it comes to Kitana, I couldn't be assed putting up with her shit, so I actually go straight to Reptile for that. Cutts out all the hassle.

First of all. I feel like this forum is probably the best on TYM. Im grateful that a lot of players here know what is going on.

Onto kitana. Honestly though, I dont think kitana has problems with reptile anymore. Right now, Im not even sure that reptile can out zone kitana (like she can aif into ground fan to zone reptile pretty well). She has way better footsies than reptile at jumping distance for sure, and IAF kills dash. So she can hasrass reptile around jumping distance pretty well with IAF.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Onto kitana. Honestly though, I dont think kitana has problems with reptile anymore. Right now, Im not even sure that reptile can out zone kitana (like she can aif into ground fan to zone reptile pretty well). She has way better footsies than reptile at jumping distance for sure, and IAF kills dash. So she can hasrass reptile around jumping distance pretty well with IAF.
Reptile doesn't need to dash against Kitana as an attack for a JIP, but only to punish wiffed normals, and get out of crossovers, as thats the only distance punish & mobility tool he has. If you are trying to jump or get in against Kitana (at all, never mind by elbow dashing) then your not playing the match up right. Reptile only has to get one slow ball on screen to put the pace his way, and if its spaced well, and IF you decide to attack with a wiffed elbow dash, then throw (reverse grab as much as possible), as all your block strings put you in JIP distance. Its the exact same as the Ermac vs Reptile fight, except you can afford to do block strings on Ermac, which is a plus.

Basically the bottom line is, don't go anywhere near her, and Reptile is PERFECT for that.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

I must say, I haven't met a Reptile player on here that doesn't dig deep into the character. Probably 90% of the Reptile stuff I do know I know from you guys. :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I must say, I haven't met a Reptile player on here that doesn't dig deep into the character. Probably 90% of the Reptile stuff I do know I know from you guys. :)
My feelings exactly!

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I really do love this forum and much love to all the Reptile brethren.

As for kitana it depends. Reptile has a 6-4 vs a zoning kitana but id say even vs a rush down kitana like CDs. His kitana is a nightmare lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk