What's new

Reptile Online matches.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Considering your main is Kabal, hell yeah, lets go for it. Because I hate kabal :( My worst match ups are Kabal and Kitana, i can handle anything else
Reptile shouldn't have problems with Kitana. It's either Rep advantage or 5-5, but definitely not Kitana's advantage. Don't jump, acid ball jump-ins, punish everything with dash (almost impossible to punish dash online anyway), and acid spit to outzone her.

Reptile shouldn't have problems with Kitana. It's either Rep advantage or 5-5, but definitely not Kitana's advantage. Don't jump, acid ball jump-ins, punish everything with dash (almost impossible to punish dash online anyway), and acid spit to outzone her.
Well, I rarely ever see kitana's or Kabals, so its hard for me XD but, trust me, a lot of reptiles got trouble with that match up haha.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Keep downplaying your god tier character bro.

shura30

Shura
6-4 reptile to me

even elbowdash is hard to get back at with 2,1 lift

beware: i'm nowhere saying kitana is less than top tier

GodsLonelyman

Kombatant
All matches online look the same to me lol

Shao Kahn : "Round 1....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................about a minute later.............Fiiiiiiiiiight

Player 1: Jump, jump, jump, jumps, crossup, jip combo.
Player 2: Jump, jump, jump, jumps, crossup, jip combo.

Take turns.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
All matches online look the same to me lol

Shao Kahn : "Round 1....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................about a minute later.............Fiiiiiiiiiight

Player 1: Jump, jump, jump, jumps, crossup, jip combo.
Player 2: Jump, jump, jump, jumps, crossup, jip combo.

Take turns.
You forgot the part where we can't even land our combos due to the lag! lol

didnt really seem like much lag at all.. great games
I wouldnt be doing those combos if it were to be lagging, and also, a lot of the people who posted are ps3 users. PS3 Lags more than Xbox on MK online. But what ever, people just don't get use to these things. I guess im use to lag because Ive played every gears of war, lmfao.