What's new

Reptile Mind Games

ELC

Scrublord McGee
What mind games does he have, and how should I implement them into my own game?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
His zonig game is what really keeps people guessing. Mixing it up between slow and fast fb, and acid spit makes it hard for people to get in.

Mind games exsist everywhere, the thing about mind games are that they are freeform and based on your oppenant. Some good ones with reptile might be not using sfb oki on knockdown at all in round 1, then start doing it in round 2. Basically you want to train your opposition to expect one thing then throw them a curveball this is how you mind game. Other reptile mind games might be using a lot of low slides in your mix ups then when they get used to this start using the overhead, and even the ex overhead acid hand, rather than just mixing it up this will train your oppenant again into thinking one way just to get reamed by your overhead.

Be unpridictable but effective, and always, always think ahead and watch your opposition.

I find some a good mix up is: 1 2 2 slide, and a great mind game only on block is: 3 2 1 invisibility. Get a free invisibility in and great to do some mix ups and pokes etc.