What's new

Question - Reptile Reptile klassic fatality

He's not gonna get one. I think the 2nd pack has already been confirmed as Kitana, Mileena, Jax and Kung Lao. I was really hoping he would get his face chew from MK4 though

Kalaise

Noob
He's not gonna get one. I think the 2nd pack has already been confirmed as Kitana, Mileena, Jax and Kung Lao. I was really hoping he would get his face chew from MK4 though
Wait not even lui kang will get one? One of the characters from the first game? Why wouldn't every klassic character get one

Israel

Noob
You want to know what a stupid brutality requirement is? Having to backdash 10 times in a match for Gunslinger. Doesn't help that backdashes suck in this game.
LMAO. now THAT is hilarious.

How about having to go nimble mode and assuming the opponent isnt blocking, u have to do a EX slide. What about milenna? oh wait nah...u just do it.

30% on acid spit when it does 5% xD
Oh and...if u end ur combo w/ F1,2 1+2 u get it... sounds good right? oh wait..u have to play deceptive -_-

Kalaise

Noob
MK9 Fatality where he goes invis and blows you up with Acid Hand is probably one of the best MK Fatalities ever.

Man I miss MK9's Fatalities they were so good
I only loved reptiles fatality that you just mentioned. of course im bias but the was the greatest fatality ive ever seen(excluding mk 1 2 3) mk9 fatalitys were just overall way too lengthy for me. the klassic fatalitys in mkx are much nicer to me

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I only loved reptiles fatality that you just mentioned. of course im bias but the was the greatest fatality ive ever seen(excluding mk 1 2 3) mk9 fatalitys were just overall way too lengthy for me. the klassic fatalitys in mkx are much nicer to me
To me, MK9 had the most awesome and gory fatalities. You don't need to slice the face off of a character to make people cringe.

Kung Lao's MK9 Fatality > MKX's all day every day.

Noob also used his portals way better than Quan's in his fatalities.

Johnny's trophy > weird basketball all day too.

I could go on forever lol

Kalaise

Noob
To me, MK9 had the most awesome and gory fatalities. You don't need to slice the face off of a character to make people cringe.

Kung Lao's MK9 Fatality > MKX's all day every day.

Noob also used his portals way better than Quan's in his fatalities.

Johnny's trophy > weird basketball all day too.

I could go on forever lol
Sorry I stand corrected. Noob had an amazing fatality. You got me therr