What's new

Reptile juggle

Is the best way to do it against jax uppercut combo force ball lp hp hp then dash and repeat lp hp hp? im trying to get it offline with no delay its not as hard but feels way different.

jjepperson said:
you gota let them fall down kinda low cause sometimes youll get them 2 high and youll only get 2 punches in
For me its not so much that i only get two hits it while doing it, its them falling behing me because they go so high. Like ill start doing it then dash get one hit in (hp) then they fall behind me.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Jax has to overlap Reptile's sprite considerably on the first hit, you have to basically punch him in the chest.

Korpz

Noob
Something I've Been Mixing In With My Reptile Juggles Is A Crouching lp Into The Uppercut At The End . I Think That The Autocombo Pop-up Into Fast FB , Crouching lp Uppercut Is Around %43 . I Think It Looks Really Cool As Well . I've Mainly Been Practicing Offline And Seeing Which People It Works On . Robots , Stryker , Sub-Zero And Male Ninjas Seem To Take It Well ...... But I Struggle With The Likes Of Shang And The Females . Just Something Fun To Mix In I Think .

KorpzEater said:
Something I've Been Mixing In With My Reptile Juggles Is A Crouching lp Into The Uppercut At The End . I Think That The Autocombo Pop-up Into Fast FB , Crouching lp Uppercut Is Around %43 . I Think It Looks Really Cool As Well . I've Mainly Been Practicing Offline And Seeing Which People It Works On . Robots , Stryker , Sub-Zero And Male Ninjas Seem To Take It Well ...... But I Struggle With The Likes Of Shang And The Females . Just Something Fun To Mix In I Think .
The highest combo ive gotten with reptile is 53% even though the most dashes online ive ever gotten was four but i could not get the uppercut at the ennd