What's new

Reptile in comic??

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't feel like looking for the exact quote but just because a character is in the comic does not mean they're in the game and vice versa.

On a side note, I really hope this is the last of these threads ...

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
The writer (whatever his name is) said that was either Chameleon, Smoke or Reptile and to "not let the lighting fool you". Plus, JB Hi-Fi (AU/NZ retailer) put a fan-made image of Reptile in an ad for MKX so his chances are looking pretty good.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
The writer (whatever his name is) said that was either Chameleon, Smoke or Reptile and to "not let the lighting fool you". Plus, JB Hi-Fi (AU/NZ retailer) put a fan-made image of Reptile in an ad for MKX so his chances are looking pretty good.
I honestley think all three will make the cut.

MOAR NINJAS!!

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Thanks for the topic TC, from these two links it looks like the character in the picture is either Reptile or Chameleon, he rules out smoke, I think it's reptile and I hope he's not only in the game but playable.

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/status/555461594889469952

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/status/555492051609853952

Definitely looks like Reptile to me, good to see Smoke ruled out, since it barely resembles him anyway.. not to diss on Smoke fans or anything but I wouldn't want Smoke to look like that. Shawn Kittelsen said the colors might be washed out, so that's why we can't see the green color, or the way the light is reflecting them. I don't think that's Chameleon either, since he said it's a fan favorite. Reptile fits that status a lot better.

Oh, and changed thread title.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, looks like a updated version of Reptile for MKX ..... he probably will be in the game , sooner or later.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That's clearly a lizard man just look at his eyes and brow.

I'd say reptile, but he is wearing white.

Could just be light green and the color is distorted(see how Kotal is blueish).