What's new

Guide - Deceptive Reptile Deceptive Guide

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Do it man! You might actually like him! I just wish they gave him a more zoning based variation. Maybe with some tune-up or patch changes they could turn one of them into that!
I will learn some for sure. I could never give up Quan for him though. I always end up going back to Quan.

I will learn some for sure. I could never give up Quan for him though. I always end up going back to Quan.
Yeah it is hard to leave Quan. He's so strong on the offensive. I've actually been playing Warlock some and having a good time too! He just makes me start falling asleep when I'm hitting people with vortexes though hahaha. If I played Quan Chi in a recliner I would straight be PASSED OUT! lol layed out bro after like 30minutes

Noozzle

Noob
I really appreciate the hard work on both the specific variation guides and the complete combo guide. High quality stuff. Thanks a lot :)

What do you guys think about Reptiles hard knock down claw options when invisible? I usually bf 2 dash in and neutral jump or try to get a slime ball onscreen depending on the opponents wakeup options.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Because of your guides I'm actually able to play all 3 variations of Reptile now. I love it. Noxious is my favorite though now I can finally see all the invis converations that are at my command.

Really awesome stuff. I appreciate it :D