What's new

Reptile Dash Inf.

Ive tryed and tryed to get this down.. But i cant even get one dash... any advice? There always 2 low for me to high punch hen i go under

Do the HPs at the earliest moment, do B, F, LK before the last HP comes out, that way you do the dash sooner.

Also Get the forceball out as fast a possible(after the pop up) and take a step foward. After Doing hp hp Switch to hp lp for a few, then lp lp Then End it with an uppercut for more damage.

I've tried to lean reptiles dash inf many times, just to see the look on my friends faces when I do it. LOL. but i've never managed to get the timings down either. Does the Hp,Hp Hp,Lp Lp,Lp UP really work? How many times should you do each?

Kazlaz

Noob
yea i bet alot of fights have broken out in arcades over a 100 dollar bet and he did the reptile inf and they got pissed and started swinging

ded

Elder God
there are few people who can do aahpx2, f+hp reptile inf, and all of his infs were discovered less than an year so...

Derek

Noob
Re: I found one! (actually two)

Hammerbash said:
Is this a fake? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCtorlBI5k
-
This one looks like real :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhdvQMQJrI
-
I tried the infinite on MK:Trilogy in PC with keyboard.
I could only do HP,HP,D+LP,FastFB,aaHPHP,dash,aaHPHP and uppercut.
Also i tried it in XBLA version; only one aaHPHP
:oops:
Um, they're both done by ded_, why would one be fake? The XBLA version of UMK3 is the arcade version of UMK3, so whatever is possible there can be done on the XBLA version.

As for the infinite, it's certainly not easy to do I only recently started trying it in real matches against scrubs. If you look at the character guide it will explain how to do the infinites and a few variations of it on all the sprites. I can't do a 100%(yet) but somtimes I get this combo. . .

Pop-up, aaHP, aaHP, Dash, aaHP, aaHP, Dash, aaLP, aaHP, Dash, Uppercut.

I rarely ever get that usually I do this one. . .

Pop-up, aaHP, aaHP, Dash, aaHP, aaHP, Dash, Uppercut.

The aaHP, aaHP, F+HP, Dash infinite, is very difficult and I usually find myself only getting that then Dash Uppercut.