What's new

Move List - Reptile Reptile Brutality Requirements

Levaranoia

War God
Correct me if I'm wrong here but it looks to me like Reptiles brutality requirements have been changed from what they were before. I could of swore before that he had to land 30 percent acid spit damage for his first one and five b1's for his second, etc.

indig0

Noob
Correct me if I'm wrong here but it looks to me like Reptiles brutality requirements have been changed from what they were before. I could of swore before that he had to land 30 percent acid spit damage for his first one and five b1's for his second, etc.
You're right on both accounts. They were both changed.

Levaranoia

War God
Yeah it looks like all of them were made a lil easier but like come on man. I don't get why his shit is so hard to pull off and predator has some of the easiest brutalities in the game with no requirements at all basically.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Yeah it looks like all of them were made a lil easier but like come on man. I don't get why his shit is so hard to pull off and predator has some of the easiest brutalities in the game with no requirements at all basically.
Its not hard anymore though.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I think having any kind of requirement other than "kill the opponent with the move" is lame tbh

Like for Goro's stomp brutal the opponent has to try and block the stomp

it's hard enough to hit a good player with it, let alone hit them while they're blocking what is quite possibly the most obvious unblockable in the game

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Well it's not hard, it's just I don't understand why he has some really stupid requirements for his brutalities yet other characters ie. predator can do they shit for free.
B1d4 is a viable string now. Doing noxious/nimble into ex ed/ex slide to finish a match is not super hard. And finishing with f211+3 is also not that hard. Before, when b1 was useless then yeah I get you but right now nah they're actually enjoyable to do.

Levaranoia

War God
B1d4 is a viable string now. Doing noxious/nimble into ex ed/ex slide to finish a match is not super hard. And finishing with f211+3 is also not that hard. Before, when b1 was useless then yeah I get you but right now nah they're actually enjoyable to do.
You know what....you is right

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
and it was 3 acid puddles, but it's still hard to get it for the show

TamedLizard

Buff George
His throw and his pounce. Wasted opportunities.
Yeah it's unfortunate. Still holding out hope that he (along with the majority of the cast) still have undiscovered brutalities. I believe one of the devs mentioned on Twitter a while back that every character has at least 7 brutalities. The tweet was shortly after, removed.

Acid Spit went from 30% to 20%, B1 went from 5 to 3, Acid Puddle went from 3 to 2.

Nimble EX Slide while in Basilisk and Noxious EX Elboe Dash while in Stink is unchanged
I was so grateful for these changes. The acid spit brutality is my BnB.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
So his spit and puddle are the only semi viable.. Smh and yiu have jacksss shinnok players do the cut in half or hole through body brutalities ever y single game