What's new

Reptile 58%-59% Damage Kombo (No X-Ray, or Wall bounce)

So this is my 58% (sometimes it did 59% :confused:) Kombo with Reptile involving his :en invis (for damage boost) this is the highest damage kombo i've seen without the use of a Wall bounce. Although it uses three meters and isn't the most functional kombo in the world, its still an option if you really need the kill. I dont think i've even seen a Reptile Kombo that did this much (without wallbounce) even when using X-ray.

Without the :en invis it will do 54% damage
without :en invis and :en slide it does 52% (This is the kombo i try to land at any opportunity.)

Notation: :)en Vanish) AJ.P, :fk,:bp,:fp, Elbow Dash, NJ.P, :fk, :bp FForceball, :fk, :bp, :en SForceball, :fk, :bp, :fp, :en Slide

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*

So this is my 58% (sometimes it did 59% :confused:) Kombo with Reptile involving his :en invis (for damage boost) this is the highest damage kombo i've seen without the use of a Wall bounce. Although it uses three meters and isn't the most functional kombo in the world, its still an option if you really need the kill. I dont think i've even seen a Reptile Kombo that did this much (without wallbounce) even when using X-ray.

Without the :en invis it will do 54% damage
without :en invis and :en slide it does 52% (This is the kombo i try to land at any opportunity.)

Notation: :)en Vanish) AJ.P, :fk,:bp,:fp, Elbow Dash, NJ.P, :fk, :bp FForceball, :fk, :bp, :en SForceball, :fk, :bp, :fp, :en Slide
nice kombo. but depending on the match half n half it would/wouln't be worth using all your meter. like you said if you need the kill gon get the kill. I also have Reptile vids on my channel as well. You should check em out and tell me what you think

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good stuff...but unfortunately the meter cost is waaaaay too much, and EX invisibility isn't gonna be used much.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If it dealt more damage, then yeah, it'd be good. But that'd require becoming invisible in the first place.

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
If it dealt more damage, then yeah, it'd be good. But that'd require becoming invisible in the first place.
i know right, same thing i said. not always that your gonna hit your opponent when your invisible, specially online because of the lag and you won't be able to react as good in invisible-kombos because of the online button delay-lag

Milk

Snake eyes
I like the combo, a varient of the Check combo. But not worth all the meter. Better off using it for shorter combos into EX slide.

The purpose of this was just to make a very high damaging combo w/o use of corner.. like i said in the post the BnB I use only uses 1 meter for :en forceball and i think its well worth it for the 10% or so extra dmg