What's new

Report someone who's exploiting glitches on the game online

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'd love to see a MK community free of garbage like this, so I want to report it to you.

I've been fighting online against a dude that has around 4000 wins on Xbox Live. Knowing that I can kick his ass or give him a really hard time, this guy always cheats/does a glitch of the game that f's things up. As Cyrax he does a combo that ends with a net, then he switches to Kung-Lao, throws an Enhanced Hat and your character gets stuck forever on a hit animation until the timer runs out. I took some pictures of it:

This trash then proceeds to run away, or do some stupid crap until the timer runs out, so he can win by amount of damage done. The other day I beat the guy on the first round, and on the second he did the glitch on me and waited 1 second before the round ended to did an X-Ray on me, so I have more damage and he can win the round. For whatever reason though, even when the X-Ray landed before the timer ended, I won the round and match.

Anyway, the point to this is reporting this trash online. If you play against him online, make sure that you report him using the cheating (which is exactly what he's doing) option on the Xbox Live report system. Here's his profile:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamerTag=II Bryan II

Crap like this should not be tolerated, and the MK community will be better with dudes like that getting banned.

Kryogenic

The Coolinator
As much as that sucks it can actually be fixed. It's the asshats that are using macro controllers that I see more often than anything else. All this J-TAG crap and modded controllers for every single game has just about made me cancel my Xbox Live membership and just say screw online gaming all together.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
As much as that sucks it can actually be fixed. It's the asshats that are using macro controllers that I see more often than anything else. All this J-TAG crap and modded controllers for every single game has just about made me cancel my Xbox Live membership and just say screw online gaming all together.
You rarely deal with this on ps3 and i mean rarely as in 99.999999999% you will not